Our hands-on, one-hour science programs are themed around a particular area of science and include such topics as electricity, magnetism, optics, biology and many more.
Mad Science After-School Programs…
- Are hands-on and inquiry-based
- Meet national, state and provincial curriculum standards
- Are led by trained, qualified and dynamic instructors
- Follow professional lesson plans
- Use unique equipment and original materials
- Are loved by children and K-6 age-appropriate, making them ideal for children in Kindergarten through Grade 6
- Are easy to plan and hassle-free to run
Note: Some schools choose to take registration for Mad Science programs. If you don't see your child's program in the catalog, call or email us and we can direct you to the right place to sign up.