Terms & Conditions
Waiting List Information
- What is the waiting list?
- When an activity is full, you can still sign up on the waiting list. This will put on a priority list of first-come-first-served if more spaces become available.
- When is an activity considered full?
- Sometimes an activity is only full because someone is ahead of you "in line" and registering for the activity but they may change their mind and abandon their order; priority then goes to the next person on the waiting list. Other times, it means that we have reached our maximum per instructor. In this case, we encourage you to sign up for the waiting list so that we are able to gauge interest in opening up another class and scheduling an additional instructor.
- What happens once I'm on the waiting list?
- There are two possibilities,
1) someone may abandon their order and you will see the opening under "My Waiting List"
2) based on space and the number of people in the activity, we may be able to either allow more children into the activity or open another activity and then we will alert you to the new availability via email and/or phone
- How much does it cost to go on the waiting list?
- Nothing; it's absolutely free. You will not be charged or asked to enter any credit card/payment information until you choose to register for the activity.
Mad Science Educational Toy Division
The Mad Science Educational Toy Division is the Mad Science department that is responsible for the endorsement and development of science toys for the retail market. We aim to provide high-quality, educational, science-themed toys that will enrich your child’s play time!
Shipping is free on all our science kit orders. There are no additional shipping charges.
Presently, we are only able to sell and ship to customers who have purchased either a Mad Science after-school program, workshop or camp through our online registration system.
Once your product order has been placed, an invoice from the Mad Science Educational Toy Division will be sent to you via the email address that you’ve you provided during your account setup.
Once your product has been shipped, your shipment confirmation and tracking information will be sent to you via the email address you’ve provided when you set up your account.
Unforeseen delays notwithstanding, we estimate 4-8 days of shipping upon your receipt of a shipment confirmation email from the Mad Science Educational Toy Division.
Product return policies for damaged or defective products are specific to each toy manufacturer we endorse. If you have any questions about this or wish to return a damaged or defective product only, please call our customer care team within 10 days of receiving your shipment at 1-844-MAD-TOYS (1-844-623-8697) or email us at email@example.com and one of our team members will be happy to help you.
We do not issue store credits or refunds at this time. The Mad Science Educational Toy Division, or the retail product partners that we endorse, whichever the case may be depending on the respective return policies, will replace a damaged or defective item by shipping a new one. However, we will not exchange a damaged or defective item for another item outright.
If you have an item that you need to return, please call our customer care team at 1-844-MAD-TOYS (1-844-623-8697) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be happy to help you.
Our platform cannot support order cancellations at the present time due to the fact that orders and shipping are processed immediately after the time of purchase.
All warranties are specific to the respective toy manufacturers we endorse. If you have any questions about this, please call our customer care team at 1-844-MAD-TOYS (1-844-623-8697) or email us at email@example.com and one of our team members will be happy to help you.
Coupon codes are applicable to programs only and are not valid towards the Mad Science Educational Toy Division products.
Presently, the Mad Science Educational Toy Division does not offer gift receipts.
Out of Stock
Should a product that you ordered be out of stock, we will either contact you to issue a refund or advise you of the shipping delay timeframe.
Use of Personal Information
With your consent, the Mad Science Educational Toy Division may use your personal information in order to enhance your customer experience, respond to your requests, improve our customer service, tailor offerings and advertisements to you, communicate with you about products, services, special offerings and events or programs offered by Mad Science or our marketing partners that may be of interest to you. We participate in interest-based advertising and we or others may use information about you to deliver to you or allow you to see certain advertising based on your interests, searches you perform or information you provide.
Mad Science may also use this information to analyze and manage its businesses. Data may be collected as to facilitate the ability of Mad Science to communicate with you and to support business functions such as fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions. You may withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time.
Protection of Personal Information
Mad Science Group Inc., and its franchisees, use industry-standard security techniques on its platforms to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from patrons online. When you access your account information or transmit personally identifiable data to the Mad Science Group Inc. website, or Mad Science Group Inc.-affiliated websites, that information is stored on servers that Mad Science Group Inc., and its franchisees, have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion. Mad Science Group Inc. is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
Personal information will be preserved by the Mad Science Educational Toy Division for a period not exceeding eight (8) years, and never past your child’s 13th birthday.
Upon the aforementioned term(s), all personal information collected will be discarded in a manner consistent with the highest industry standards.