Waiting List Information
- What is the waiting list?
- When an activity is full, you can still sign up on the waiting list. This will put on a priority list of first-come-first-served if more spaces become available.
- When is an activity considered full?
- Sometimes an activity is only full because someone is ahead of you "in line" and registering for the activity but they may change their mind and abandon their order; priority then goes to the next person on the waiting list. Other times, it means that we have reached our maximum per instructor. In this case, we encourage you to sign up for the waiting list so that we are able to gauge interest in opening up another class and scheduling an additional instructor.
- What happens once I'm on the waiting list?
- There are two possibilities,
1) someone may abandon their order and you will see the opening under "My Waiting List"
2) based on space and the number of people in the activity, we may be able to either allow more children into the activity or open another activity and then we will alert you to the new availability via email and/or phone
- How much does it cost to go on the waiting list?
- Nothing; it's absolutely free. You will not be charged or asked to enter any credit card/payment information until you choose to register for the activity.