Terms & Conditions
- For refund requests made prior to the start of the program, a $15 processing fee will be deducted. No refunds are given once the program has begun.
- Please note that if minimum registration is not met the day before a class is scheduled to begin (the Friday before for Monday classes), the class will be cancelled. Parents will be notified of these cancellations via phone and refunds will be processed accordingly.
- We do not pro-rate, but will provide the take home projects for missed classes.
- Please notice registration deadline. If failed to register before that date, please know your child is welcome to stay in the class and participate in as many activities that we have enough materials; however, he/she will not receive a take home until the next class meet if registration is complete. He/she will be provided an activity while other students participate in the take home, or you will have the option to pick up your child 10-15 minutes early. For more details, please call Mad Science (858)505-4880. Daycare students will only have the option to participate in the activity and stay for the entire class.
- At the start of class, students are responsible for meeting the Mad Science Instructor at the assigned class location, unless otherwise notified.
- In order to ensure the safety of the students participating in our program, if your child will be picked up after Mad Science, you must meet your child at the assigned class location for dismissal, unless otherwise notified.
- If a minimum day or school closure is scheduled after the program begins, class will not be held that day. A make-up day will be added to the end of the program automatically. Parents will be notified of these changes as necessary.