Looking to spark imaginative learning after school?
Offer hands-on science programs as part of your after-school programming this year!
During after-school programs, children engage in exciting hands-on activities, watch spectacular demonstrations, participate in inquiry-based discussions and take home things that they have made themselves like model rockets, periscopes, Mad Science putty, and more!
Our hands-on, one-hour science programs are themed around a particular area of science and include such topics as electricity, magnetism, optics, biology and many more. Whether you are coordinating after-school programming or are looking for an innovative program to offer at a community center or library, Mad Science offers a range of flexible and affordable after-school programs.
Mad Science After School Programs:
- Are curriculum correlated
- Meet STEM objectives
- Use trained, reliable, dynamic instructors
- Use professional lesson plans, equipment, and materials
- Are hands ona nd inquiry based
- Are appropriate for children in kindergarten through to grade 5
- Are easy to plan and hassle free to run
- Vary topics each session to present new programming to your child
If you are not completely satisfied with our programs, we will do what it takes to make it right!
Call Mad Science today to find out how we can make your school's after school club offerings a BLAST